Inventory Management and Stock
- Maintain a record of inventory raw materials and buffer stock, purchase and
stock as per need.
- Maintain Warehouse stock for supplies and oversee dispatch for orders.
- Maintain and record accurate data of stock manufactured and dispatched.
- Manage production facility and forecast production quantities
Production Unit Maintenance and Quality Control
- Responsible for production, procurement and planning of daily operations.
- Understanding quality aspects of production and implementing quality control
- Clarity on cost parameters of manufacturing and constantly working towards
reducing the cost of production.
- Ensure the production team is as per the schedule and able to deliver products
based on customer requests.
- Ensure all manufacturing equipment are maintained in good condition
- Monitors production standards.
- Minimise wastage
- Procurement of materials, identifying vendors, negotiating prices.
- Oversee overall maintenance, health and safety of employees and production
- Manage Labour by recruiting, orienting and constantly interacting for maximum
efficiency and productivity.
- Manage labour demands, meals and addressing any grievances.
Coordinating with Customers and Logistics
- Collect orders, raise invoices, assign delivery and timely dispatch to customers.
- Coordinating with management, production team and logistics
- Communicating any changes in order and delivery to relevant parties
- Follow up payment and feedback from customers.