Number of Vacancy
About vtpl mumbai
- multi-unit operations management
- project planning & development
- vendor sourcing & negotiating
- risk management & inventory control
- customer relations & satisfaction
- sales, product, market analysis
- facility management
- team building & staff retention
- understand all legal, regulatory, information security and compliance requirements.
- achieving targets in a dynamic and complex business environment.
- ability to manage operations within budgetary constraints.
- building and maintaining strong and effective relationships with suppliers and customers.
- quality standard norms – 8d pdca cycle
- exposure to iso 9001,iso 14001, lean manufacturing, kaizen, fmea, poka yoke, six sigma
- exposure to plastic dies / tooling/injection moldings
- exposure to excise activities/customs/logistics
IT Industry in India has undergone a major change in the past few years. It has contributed significantly to the Indian economy. In other words, it can be said that ...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...
An occupation undertaking with regular employment and remuneration in return is known as a job. Nowadays searching for a good job has become quite difficult, but the...