Number of Vacancy
About vtpl mumbai
- multi-unit operations management
- project planning & development
- vendor sourcing & negotiating
- risk management & inventory control
- customer relations & satisfaction
- sales, product, market analysis
- facility management
- team building & staff retention
- understand all legal, regulatory, information security and compliance requirements.
- achieving targets in a dynamic and complex business environment.
- ability to manage operations within budgetary constraints.
- building and maintaining strong and effective relationships with suppliers and customers.
- quality standard norms – 8d pdca cycle
- exposure to iso 9001,iso 14001, lean manufacturing, kaizen, fmea, poka yoke, six sigma
- exposure to plastic dies / tooling/injection moldings
- exposure to excise activities/customs/logistics
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...