Number of Vacancy
About Singha Syndicate
1. Manage the overall operational, budgetary, and financial responsibilities and activities of the department
2. Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes (including managing all the stakeholders i. E. people involved in fabric sourcing such as suppliers, dyer, washers, printers), across India and managing day-to-day activities from fabric sourcing to sampling to fabric dispatching, and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and the output
3. Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e. G. people, material, equipment etc.)
4. Empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals
5. Communicate organization information through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email, IM, and regular interpersonal communication
Key Skills : Good Communication, Stewards, DTP, Security Guard, Guard, Recepti...
The UK is the strongest economy of the world and it is a diverse place that attracts a large number of ambitious minds for its workforce. The history of Indians with...
Those graduation days are over now. As a fresh college pass-out, the most probable question haunting your mind should be – ‘How to get a good job’? This blog will he...
Engineering jobs are in trend these days considering students in huge numbers enrolling for engineering courses. They definitely do offer you a secure career path. B...