1. Proven working experience in Technical writing of software documentation.
2. Excellent written skills in English.
3. Ability to create, assimilate, and convey technical material in a concise and
4. Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to details.
5. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily
understandable in text and pictures.
6. Basic familiarity with software development.
7. Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation.
8. Study product samples and talk with product designers and developers.
9. Work with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus need
10. Organize and write supporting documents for products.
11. Use photographs,drawings,diagrams,animation and charts that increase
12. Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or
13. Standardize content across platforms and media.
14. Gather usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers.
15. Revise documents as new issues arise
Job Type: Full-time