Network Administrator jobs in Chennai - Andromedae Infoservices Pvt Ltd
• experience in Lan/wan Implementation and Maintenance.
• experience in Cisco Products like Switches/routers/pix.
• experience in Handling Hardware & Networking and Should have Experience in Providing L2 and Should.
• have the Acumen of L3 Support.
• installation & Configuration of Network.
• lan & Wan Trouble Shooting (local Area Network & Wide Area Network).
• good Understanding of Various Connectivity Options & Troubleshooting.
• good Knowledge of Vlan, Vpn (virtual Private Network).
• good Verbal & Communication Skills.
• to Be Support & Service Oriented.
• good Client Interaction & Relationship Building Capabilities.
• configured Cisco Routers Using Rip, Igrp, Ospf, Eigrp.
• planning and Designing Lan/wan Networks & Configuring Cisco Routers.
• routing and Protocols Knowledge.
• managing Security By Access-list On the Routers.
• vlan & Trunk Configuration (isl & Ieee 802.1q).
• configuring & Managing Leased Line, Isdn.
• experience in Checkpoint Implementation and Maintenance.
• experience in San Switch Implementation and Maintenance.
• experience in Nortel Devices Implementation and Maintenance.
• experience in Media Implementation and Maintenance.
• experience in Network Monitoring Tool.
• will Be Aware of Itil Frame Work.
- Cisco Switches
- CISCO Router
Career Insights For Your Growth
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...