This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization to client amends.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for a motion graphics project
2. Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
3. Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
4. Assist in selecting audio, video, colours, animation, etc. for graphic design
5. Work with editors, designers to resolve technical and/or design issues
6. Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
7. Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style
• Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design
• Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution
• Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key.
• Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team.
• Comfortable speaking with internal clients.
Free workshops, courses and material for learning skills.
Access to games, books and an inspiring workspace.
Semi-casual dress code.
Endless conversations with like-minded talented individuals over tea/coffee