· Acting as iOS/Windows/Android Mobile App developer. Depending on the skills set can be lead on one platform and play a supporting role across the other.
· Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
· Working directly with Developers and project managers to conceptualize, build, test and release products.
· Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
· Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
· Work and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
· Build interface with focus on usability features.
· Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
· Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
· Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Strong Oo Design And Programming Skills In Objective C | Familiar With Ios Sdk (uikit | Cocoa Touch | Core Data | Core Location | Etc.) | Familiar With Xcode. | Strong Oo Design And Programming Skills In Java (j2ee/ J2me) Familiar With The Android Sdk-corodova | Mobile Application Developer | Ios Developer