Rapidly growing Dynamics AX consultancy firm with widely recognized brand. We provide premium support and services for all the market sectors for the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 to D365 and integrated ISV’s. We provide high-quality services with very affordable prices.
The AX Developer reports to the Senior Operation Manager, and works with other IT team members, business leaders, consultants, and end users in coordinating and developing solutions within Dynamics AX ERP environment from concept through implementation and support. This role coordinates with internal personnel, provides leadership, and contributes directly in projects and support.
The Developer will be a key member of the IT team and will perform in-house software development tasks that require excellent technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The candidate must be solution-focused, business minded and team oriented. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. The Developer will be responsible for all phases of the software development lifecycle (mainly in X++ and .NET in Microsoft Dynamics AX) including: design and planning, development, unit testing, QA testing, installation, deployment, and support.
Main Duties include:
· Understanding of technical and functional requirements
· Creation of technical design documents
· Development of requirements
· Unit testing and QA testing
· 5+ years of significant practical and technical experience in a Microsoft development environment, AX preferable.
· Deep knowledge of X++ language
· Practical experience developing in Dynamics D365
· Knowledge of .NET (C# and/or VB.NET, XML, web services, etc.)
· Knowledge of SQL Server (TSQL and SSRS)
· Experience with a software product development environment
· ERP system experience strongly desired
· Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
· A team player with a sense for initiative