• Detailed Engineering of Heat Exchangers / Systems, Pressure Vessel, Columns, Boilers, Reactors, Power Plant equipment, including material ordering specifications, Bill of materials/Procurement drawing/documents in System and detail manufacturing drawing checking, exposure to different material of construction.
• Familiarity with Specifications & Standards of reputed Process Licensors / EPCs / Clients in Refinery / Chemical / Petrochemicals / Oil & Gas / Power & Fertilizer Plants
• In-depth knowledge of various design codes and standards. In depth knowledge of working with design Codes & Standards viz., ASME SEC VIII DIV 1/2/3, AD2000, EN13445, TEMA, EJMA, HEI, PTC, PD-5500, PED, IBR. Wind, Seismic design of equipment as per IS & International standards.
•Understanding of WRC, API, IS, BS, EN & ISO standards. Working knowledge of Materials, Welding, Heat Treatment, manufacturing processes, machining for above equipment.
• Experience of drawing generation using 2D/3D CAD tools, drawing checking & approval thru’ TPIA; Experience of Mechanical design Calculation using design packages such as PV Elite etc.
•Exposure to Stress Analysis - ANSYS, Piping Flexibility Analysis-CAESER- II and Structural design-STAAD. Validation of FEA results by first principle, experimental techniques etc.
. Planning of design engineering & Analysis work to meet project schedule and ensure First Time Right.
•Design Engineering (Heavy Fabrication) of Heat exchangers, Pressure vessels, Boiler Systems. Hands on experience in PvElite, AutoCad & exposure to FEA Tools.
• Design of Process plant equipment, Manufacturing drawing generation, Coded Design calculation, Knowledge of all International design codes and