1. Collect & document function & non-function requirements of the Removable Mass Storage Protection strategic solution from stakeholders including Cyber Security, Information Security & Risk, ITID & RBWM IT.
2. Identify the products from IT industry that can provide removable mass media protection and select several products for further evaluation.
3. Evaluate the shortlisted products from technical perspective by creating a production-like proof-of-concept environment, defining and documenting test cases agreed by Cyber Security & ITID, and executing test cases in the PoC environment to collect factual result. Product testing report will be the deliverable at the end of this testing.
4. Deliver a clear choice recommendation document supported by the product testing report mainly and supplemented by vendor provided information.
5. Once the recommendation is agreed, the resource will support the seeking of further level of approval if any e.g. architecture board. He/she will document the activities to move from PoC to production, assist project manager to come up with deployment plans and the setup of production environment.
6. The resource will act as Subject Matter Expert and will provide intensive support to colleagues worldwide during preparation and deployment stages.
Expertise In Windows 7 OS / Group Policy Objects/Active Directory
Proficiency In McAfee Suite Applications / Lumension / Symantec Solutions