Number of Vacancy
Other Bachelor Degree
About MIracle Industries Ltd
• The candidate should have comprehensive knowledge of quality production and maintenance in tape plants, looms, and woven sack plastic industry.
• Must carry the responsibilityof planning, executing & achieving production requirementsas per the market demand.
• Achieve the production target set by management with maximum productivity.
• Ensure proper use of resources i.e. man, material and machines in the production floors.
• Ensure production of quality goods as per order specifications of buyers.
• Organize and conduct regular inspections in all areas of production.
• Supervise daily activities of workers in and around production floor and report any untoward activities.
• Maintain/ develop favorable relationship with workers to act as the medium between management and work force.
• To be responsible for products quality against any complaints from the customers.
• Maintaining minimum level of wastage comparing to the international standard.
• Reporting on production, consumption, wastage, delivery, manpower, etc. on daily/weekly/monthly-basis to the factory head/ Management, as required.
• Ensure cost reduction by reducing all kind of wastage and utilizing all kind of resources very efficiently.
• Evaluate workers performance, ensure discipline, identify training need and provide training, as required.
• Handle manpower related any kind of issues.
• Any other task as assigned by the Management.
While many of us still recall old-fashioned appraisal approaches (i.e. paperwork), over the last decade digital technologies, have been incorporated extensively into...
How do recruiters discover new candidates and applicants? Getting an employee for the clients is the only aim of the recruiters.Sourcing candidates have now become e...
There is no denying the fact that 2019 was a great year for the recruiters and the fact was that the unemployment rate too s very low. It is also assumed that the sa...