Partner for Labour Relation strategies for harmonious industrial Relations.
To manage & support all industrial Relation activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Timely Statutory compliance under Sales Promotion Act/ Shop & Est. Act for Depots and other compliances under various applicable Labour statutes.
2. Liasoning with Government Labour Office, Bandra and attending GLO visit and compliances.
3. Representing the organisation in the offices of Labour commissioner and in industrial / Labour Court across various states of India.
4. Appearing before judicial and quasi-judicial authorities across Pan India including Conciliation Officer, Labour & industrial Tribunal, Civil and Criminal Court based on the exigencies and criticality.
5. Preparing drafts and filling appropriate reply before the Conciliation officers as and when required.
6. Handling all the ER matters and responsible for providing appropriate draft / timely solutions with respect to disciplinary issues including absconding employees of Sales promotion across India.
7. Issuing appropriate disciplinary letters such as preparing the warning letters/ show cause notices/ issuing charge sheet to delinquent employees in consultation with HRBP and conducting domestic inquiries and representing as Management Representatives and take itto the logical conclusion.
8. Preparation, drafting of various correspondence as responses to the office of Labour Commissioner, Industrial & Labour courts for labour related matter pertaining to field and depots.
9. Liasoning with police officials and supporting HRBPs & field managers in handling the critical situations at local police station ( local and other locations on case to case basis)
10. Handling all litigations in connection to The Sales Promotion Employees Rule 1976 and the Industrial Disputes Act 1947.
11. Representation as Legal officer in Labour legal cases on behalf of company u/s 33 (C) (2),36(3) of the I