A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Maintenance Manager to join Daniel Builders Inc USA.
You will be the single point of contact for both the Head of Establishment and the client for all estate related matters on site.
* Oversee the compliant, effective and timely delivery of statutory, mandatory and reactive maintenance and injected works and ensure completion within required timeframe
* Monitor supply chain performance, service delivery, value for money (VFM), quality and safe working on site.
* Ensure suitably qualified and experienced operatives are directed to relevant tasks
* Monitor supply chain work teams to ensure that operatives have appropriate vehicles, equipment stores and skills to perform allocated jobs
* Manage supply chain performance to ensure that all statutory, mandatory and reactive performance indicators are consistently achieved
* Support Site Manager to deliver tasks on maintenance and low value injected works activities .
* Review risk assessments and method statements to ensure they are to an acceptable standard
* Support area teams on matters related to existing installations and their interaction with Additional Works
* Manage project work as detailed by Site Manager
* Manage appropriate initiatives and projects
* Ensure compliance with health, safety, sustainability, quality and other statutory requirements .
* Excellent leadership and management skills
* Management of a safe system of work
* Significant practical experience in construction/property maintenance
* Demonstrable experience of working as part of a team and on own initiative
* Solving problems and taking decisions
* Commercial acumen.