- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, building and managing
Sprint plans, scope of work, assessing resources, budgeting, risk management,
scheduling and estimating.
- Experience operating in an Agile environment, writing user stories and functional
- Ability to write test cases, train users and support rollouts at the clients office as
- Ability to work on numerous different assignments at one time with demonstrated
follow through, attention to detail and commitment to customer service.
- Willing to travel to Europe on a need base.
- 10+ years experience with E-commerce platforms (Magento 1 & 2)
- Experience with eCommerce integrations like ERP, OMS, WMS, CRM systems.
- Understanding of a variety of architecture standards and ability to apply them in line
with our business needs.
- Deep understanding of web UI/UX best practices and the ability to guide/direct clients
on requirements-based approaches to effectively deliver their message and guide
users through their website experience.
- Basic working web development knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, REST, SOAP and
- Hands-on experience with Jira
- Phenomenal communicator who can explain and present concepts to technical and
non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
- Proven leadership abilities including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution,
facilitation of open discussions, and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness.
- Ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Combine your attention for detail with an ability to keep a helicopter view.
- Going the extra mile when needed.