The legal advisor is accountable for taking the day to day legal responsibilities and providing legal advice that includes all the aspects of the analysis, investigation and drafting process. He/she is responsible for providing support in discrete legal issues by advising the organization, drafting undertakings and structuring remedies for the relevant issues.
1. To conduct legal analysis and research on various legal matters of the organization.
2. To provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memorandum and other briefing documents
3. To be actively involved in preparing and drafting of different acts and legal submissions and draft the authoritative legal opinions as well
4. To assist in reviewing the legal material and any other relevant documents and to identify the most important issues that need to be sorted out on a priority basis
5. To draw up formalities regarding the settlement of disputes and monitor the implementation of the legal clauses