1. Demonstrates technical proficiency for all cardiac catheterization procedures while functioning in a primary role as a Cardiac Cath Lab Technician or Hemodynamic Recorder.
2. Consistently and correctly identifies cardiac structures, coronary vasculature, and the associated disease processes.
3. Practices radiation safety and observes all principles to ALARA. This includes a good knowledge of all regulations and requirements set forth by the Texas Bureau of Radiation Control and the Methodist Radiation Safety Committee and the proper use and storage of personal radiation badge.
4. Assists the physician in obtaining or entering data into the Physiologic Monitoring System(s) for accurate assessment of left and/or right-sided Hemodynamic pressure measurements. Assures accurate information is gathered or entered for the calculation of intra-cardiac shunts, valve areas, and pressure measurements throughout the catheter path.
5. Accurately reports Ejection Fraction by demonstrating proficiency in the assessment of Cardiac function, utilizing Left Ventricular Analysis program(s). Understands the disease processes that result in depressed Cardiac function such as: Coronary Artery Disease, Cardiomyopathy, Myocardial Infarction, Valvular disorders, etc.
6. Consistently assures that Angiographic and procedural data is properly archived for long-term storage. Verifies the presence of all components of procedure information in both hard copy and computerized formats.
We are World Overseas Services Immigration Company we are working from last 10 years in Immigration Fields. We have Trained and Qualified Counselors which help you in All the Process of Immigration. We are one of the best Immigration Consultant in this industry and we have thousands of happy client which already settle in Abroad countries like Canada, Germany, Australia, Hong Kong and more. We also Provide Tourist Visa Services.