We are looking for Sr Profile in India who has implemented KinAxis (A Supply/ Demand Planning tool) that works with eBiz Oracle 12.2.3 and the duration for this contracting position is 2 quarters. I am looking specifically for a person who has done 1 or 2 implementations in KinAxis (to Oracle integrations)...
Please note that the person should have strong knowledge in KinAxis, Supply and Demand Planning as well as Order Scheduling/Global Order Promising features of that tool and its integration to Oracle ERP. Please note that our clients Systems Integration partner is A-Line and client wanted to have a person who can guide them with best practices while they are in the last phase of project implementation. This person would be helping us with support work post go-live (tentatively end of Oct / beginning Nov) so plan is to have him/her at the earliest so that he/she can get first hand KT from A-line.
Please see below skill set...
1) Strong Supply chain Domain knowledge and exposure to ERP Business Applications
2) At Least 2 full cycle implementation of Kinaxis Rapid Response
3) Having knowledge on Supply Planning, Capacity Planning, Demand Planning and Inventory Optimization
4) Kinaxis Support experience -- Managing Enhancements like Authoring Resources (workbooks, tasks, Reports)
5) Very good communication skills, Stakeholder management and team work