Java Developer jobs in Bangalore - Evolet Technologies
Job Description For Java/J2EE Developer/ Faculty
• Carry out training programmes to the students as per the batches allotted
• Maintain attendance records of the students in the log sheet.
• Software Development and delivery of the projects and products on time.
• Carry out performance assessments to determine the skills gap between current and desirable student skill levels;
• Design training programmes appropriate to the skills needed;
• Develop an appropriate mix of formal and informal development activities;
• Ensure that the learning environment and resources support learner needs;
• Design course ware and other documents such as hand-outs, manuals and exercises;
• Prepare the learning environment and resources, including setting up IT equipment where appropriate;
• Deliver training programmes in formal (e.g. a classroom), informal (e.g. floor-walking) or online (e.g. e-learning and webinar) settings as per the business requirement
• Support and coach learners using learning technologies to deliver skills;
• Maintain appropriate records of learner development and resource allocation.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of training programme through periodic tests and provide extra classes based on their level of understanding.
• On the whole you are in charge to produce a quality candidate in the specified technology so that 80% of the students are place able by our placement team.
• Bachelor’s degree or Masters preferably
• 2+ years’ experience in Java/J2ee Development with framework experience ( Springs, Struts, Hibernate etc)
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Strong communications skills – written and verbal
Career Insights For Your Growth
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...