Inventory Manager jobs in Ahmedabad - Raijin Solar Energy LLP
● Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
● Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages.
● Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
● Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
● Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiency or excessive surplus.
● Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
● Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships.
● Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met.
● Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
Career Insights For Your Growth
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...