Internal Auditor jobs in Dubai - Hiring Hunterz
- 7 - 12 yrs
1. Responsible for Managing Qa Activities.
2. Overall Responsibilities of Iso, Haccp & Brc Documentation, Implementation.
3. Attending Meetings with Audiles to Develop An Understanding of Business Processes.
4. Travelling to Different Sites to Meet Relevant Staff and Obtain Documents and Information.
5. Researching and Assessing How Well Risk Management Processes are Working and Recording the Results Using Software such as Ms Word & Excel.
6. Providing Ad-hoc Advice and Guidance to the Managers and Staff At all Levels, By Delivering Course and Training Sessions as Required.
7. Performing Risk Assessments On Key Business Activities and Using this Information to Guide What to Cover in Audits.
8. Anticipating Emerging Issues Through Research and Interviews and Deciding How Best to Deal with Them.
Career Insights For Your Growth
Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka is one of the rapidly growing metropolitan cities in India. Bangalore is considered as the ‘Silicon Valley of India’ Or the ‘Gard...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...
Canada has become one of the popular places for immigrants for working. Thousands of people across the globe move to Canada for earning lots of money. Canada is a ve...