- You will be an exceptional designer with strong conceptual skills.
- You will be someone who is hard working or very keen to work on amazing high end (and high profile) residential.
- You will be managing and developing projects from concept stages through to final installation.
As a Interior Designer at Livspace, your responsibilities will range from client front end, brief understanding and validation to design projects development and coordination from concept to installation stages.
- You will work closely with Design Lead, Marketing team, Installation partners and suppliers in order to deliver to Livspace customers the best interior design experience of their life.
About You :
- You have strong verbal and written english communication skills, ability to convey complex ideas effectively and efficiently.
- You have 4+ years of total experience in Designing.
- You have minimum 2+ years experience in designing Modular Kitchen & Wardrobes.
- You have strong understanding and demonstrated aptitude of design principles.
- You should have extreme attention to detail and no-compromise attitude towards quality.
- You have excellent knowledge of Sketchup, KCDW or KDMax
- You have a registered Diploma or Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
The recruitment has become very dynamic and advanced with the passing of time. It wasn’t long when people used to visit offices with a physical resume in hand looking for a suitable job opening or vacancy. Today, the times have changed and people have become more advanced and so are their recruitment and placement demands. Mr. Abhishek Padwal established Career Choice Solution in the year 2016 with the sole aim to change the perception people have about the recruitment industry. We have been adapting to the changing needs of our clients as well as the changing dynamics of this industry. This has and will always help us in growing our business and making it a huge success.