Number of Vacancy
Other Bachelor Degree
About Handy Train
HandyTrain is looking for a “Digital Storyteller” / “Instructional Designer”. The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner with prior experience in creating eLearning/mLearning course content.
1. Planning and Analysis: Thorough needs assessment of the targeted demographic i.e. Learners’ goals, concrete understanding of their expectations from the course, likely study environment, ease or comfort level with a variety of technologies, etc.
2. Design and Structure: Select, modify or create a design and development model appropriate for a given project.
3. Collaboration with SMEs: Working with SMEs and not only identifying target audience’s training needs but also to devise modes of assessment and interactions (tests, quizzes etc.) to ensure optimum efficacy of the eLearning course.
4. Multimedia Tools: Understanding the effectiveness and appropriateness of story assets (text, images, audio, video) and how to combine them
Qualification, Experience and Skills
1. BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar
2. Specialize in scenario-based learning and combining storytelling with technology
3. 1-3 years’ experience in instructional design developing and storyboarding online Web and mobile training courses, and experience with eLearning technology platforms and learning management systems.
4. Interviewing skills; how to ask effective questions and develop rapport/trust with story subjects
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...