Number of Vacancy
Post Graduate Diploma, M.C.A, M.B.A/PGDM
Monitor completeness of supporting customs clearance documents, avoid any delay and additional cost.
• Ensure the correct selecting HTS Codes.
• Ensure properly declared shipping instructions.
• Ensure export cycle on time.
• On time handling by Customs Authorities.
• Ensure number of transaction / line item.
• Due diligence of Payments made to authorities on time.
• Ensure correctness of surveillance documents submitted.
• Ensure Customs Declaration Submitted on time and good accuracy.
• Ensure ATA Carnets properly cancelled. Ensure import documents matches with Export Documents.
• Archive documents in Data Warehouse.
• Receive the customs entries including reports back from customs brokers.
• Coordinate with 3rd Party Logistics Service Providers documents submission.
• Monitor & Coordinate with Customs Brokers documents submission. Submit controlled documents to the brokers.
IT Industry in India has undergone a major change in the past few years. It has contributed significantly to the Indian economy. In other words, it can be said that ...
When you transcribe one form of data into another form is what you call data entry. Data entry is not something very modern, rather, it has been there for a long tim...
An occupation undertaking with regular employment and remuneration in return is known as a job. Nowadays searching for a good job has become quite difficult, but the...