- Procuring material from International Suppliers (Hong Kong & China)
- Co-ordinating with foreign and domestic suppliers (i.e, Foreign CHA & Domestic CHA)
- Arranged contracts for maintenance and supplies. Approved returns for repair or stock balance
- Forecasted product needs of sales & marketing.
- Administering an Internal purchasing system and create a successful procurement process.
(i.e, Stationery, Housekeeping materials, Computers Parts & accessories etc) to HO & DC.
- Responsible for managing the loading of vehicles, completed stock and load bay areas
- Identifying & delivering operational cost reduction and cost avoidance initiatives.
- Making sure that project deadlines are met
- Responsible for a team of over 20 staff that include drivers and warehouse operatives.
- Negotiating pricing with local carriers
- Development of the logistics supply base.
- Identifying key transport cost drivers.
- Knowledge of all legislation regarding Road Way Permits for respective state with GST Rollout.
- Managing Inventory at Warehouse & HO Level.
- Planning of Replenishment
- Implementing new processes and procedures
- Making Dashboards/ Sales / Inventory sales report / Customer Foot Falls.
- Handling Logistics E-com business â?? Flipkart, Delhivery, Amazon, Snapdeal, PayATM &
- Responsible for Order Placement Timing, Supply / Demand Alignment, Material Replenishment
and Supplier Performance.
- Controled the Purchasing budget.
- Monitoring delivery times to ensure they are on time.
- Delivering cost savings for the company.
- Managing the procurement supplier relationships for the company.
- Resolving disputes and claims with vendors and suppliers.
- Interaction with the vendor to negotiate prices & availability of stock.
- Interaction with of various dept & vendors for region wise.