Number of Vacancy
About PANCHAVATI RURAL DEVELOPMENT SOCIETY
1. She would have a good knowledge on Computer science Education knowledge and willing to work at their door step of ALL Government High schools / PRIMARY SCHOOLS for ALL age group Children and Teachers in the each Mandal in i.e. Amberpet, Uppal, Ghatkesar and Hayathnagar mandals on daily basis.
2. Conduct daily classes an average 4 classes in a day in each school or One class in 4 schools regularly.
3. Prepare the daily report and experience gained out of the class..
4. She should have Graduation with PGDCA and Internet knowledge.
5. HUNGRY in Job with passion in Teaching, Dedication, Honest and Commitment for empowerment of Children Knowledge.
6. Able to prepare the Content development of Computer subject and able to deliver with passion.
7. On week end plan to organize the Quiz, Elocution and conduct exams for all children and award Grading and assessments knowledge needed.
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...