Number of Vacancy
Other Bachelor Degree
About Kinrav Solutions
1. Recruit and interview potential applicants on experience, skills, and education
2. Update job requirements when needed
3. Analyzes staffing logistics and organizes documentation
4. Contact applicant references and perform background checks required by company
5. Organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
6. Explain and provide information on employee benefits, programs, and education. May also advise on benefit needs or evaluate benefit contract bids.
7. Cover all legal compliance for human resource requirements
8. Maintain employee records and paperwork
9. Represent employer in community and recruiting events
10. Answer employee questions and addresses employee concerns with company; including employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
11. Manages committees on wellness, training, health and safety, culture, and communications as needed.
12. Must have experience in operating through major recruiting portals.
13. Knowledge of payroll (preferred)
Nowadays almost every company employee is forced to do work from home. Actually there are no other options left. Due to the outbreak of COVID -19, various government...
How do recruiters discover new candidates and applicants? Getting an employee for the clients is the only aim of the recruiters.Sourcing candidates have now become e...
An occupation undertaking with regular employment and remuneration in return is known as a job. Nowadays searching for a good job has become quite difficult, but the...