Experience: 3+ years PHP web development experience and 1-2 years real-world e-commerce experience with Magento development (Plugin / Theme development / API/Extension/Enterprise/Community)
– Experience of Zend Frame work, Core PHP, PHP frameworks like Codeignitor, YII, Slim
– Firm grasp of Git-based source control
– Competent with PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications
– Ability to translate designs into a PHP-based content management system (WordPress).
– Must be expert in WordPress CMS and should have ability to develop plugins for any given requirement.
– Should be familiar with databases and SQL syntax, such as MySQL, PostgresSQL
– Should have knowledge of HTML and CSS
– Should have strong knowledge of UI/UX design and best practices
– Having good knowledge on LINUX platform so as to deploy given software and run the developed applications.
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...