knowledge of *inx Operating System.
installation Window Os
installation of Window Server Etc
network Design and Troubleshooting
be/b.tech (electronics & Communication Engineering(ece))
15000 per Month
vasantkunj New Delhi
1. Install New / Rebuild Existing Servers,Desktop and Configure Hardware, Peripherals, Services, Settings, Directories, Storage, Etc. in Accordance with Standards and Project/operational Requirements.
2. Develop and Maintain Installation and Configuration Procedures.
3. Contribute to and Maintain System Standards.
4. Perform Daily System Monitoring, Verifying the Integrity and Availability of all Hardware, Server Resources, Systems and Key Processes, Reviewing System and Application Logs, and Verifying Completion of Scheduled Jobs such as Backups.
5. Perform Regular Security Monitoring to Identify Any Possible Intrusions.
6. Perform Daily Backup Operations, Ensuring all Required File Systems and System Data are Successfully Backed Up to the Appropriate Media, Recovery Tapes or Disks are Created, and Media is Recycled and Sent Off Site as Necessary.
7. Perform Regular File Archival and Purge as Necessary.
8. Create, Change, and Delete User Accounts per Request.
9. Provide Support per Request from Our other Offices. Investigate and Troubleshoot Issues.
10. Repair and Recover from Hardware or Software Failures. Coordinate and Communicate with Impacted Offices.
11. Apply Os Patches and Upgrades On a Regular Basis, and Upgrade Administrative Tools and Utilities. Configure / Add New Services as Necessary.
12. Upgrade and Configure System Software
13. Perform Periodic Performance Reporting to Support Capacity Planning.
14. Perform Ongoing Performance Tuning, Hardware Upgrades, and Re