Guest Relation Manager jobs in Pune - Bird of Paradise
• Welcome guests during check-in and giving a found farewell to guest while checkout.
• Handling guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
• Overseeing VIP guests, arrivals and departures.
• Coordinating and multi-tasking job duties in a busy environment.
• Should possess detailed information about the Hotel, city as well as the competition.
• Detailed information regarding arrivals and room requirements.
• Have up to date information on daily room occupancy
• Providing excellent customer service as per hotel standards.
• Greeting guests as they enter and exit the hotel.
• Providing information regarding the Hotel, town attractions, activities etc.
• Check on VIP reservations, complete their pre-registration formalities.
• Allocate rooms to all arriving guests.
• Maintain up-to date information on room rates, current promotions, offers and packages
• Maintain all guest folios in the manner instructed and type out necessary guest likes and dislikes to the appropriate fields on the profile.
• Co-ordinate with housekeeping for clearing of rooms.
• Collect Guest feedback during guest departure along with his likes and dislikes.
• Perform basic cashier activities as and when required.
• Maintain guest lockers for safe custody.
• Ensure that all check-ins and check-outs are handled smoothly without unnecessary delay or discomfort to any guest.
• Give proper and complete handover to the next shift
• Should be able to handle all guests without bias or prejudice.
• Follow the house rules and policies laid down by the management.
• Adhere to strict staff grooming and hygiene standards.
• Consciously and continuously strive to better his/ her skills and increase his/ her knowledge.
• Good command of the English language is essential, both written and verbal
• Must possess strong organization time management skills, attention to detail.
• Must be guest service focused and a team player.
• Positive attitude and outgoing personality is essential.
- Guest Relation Management
Front Office Manager, Front Office Administrator, Front Office Executive, Customer Care Executive, Guest Relations Executive
- 2 - 25 yrs
- Delhi/NCR, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Indore, Mumbai, Pune, Lucknow, Hyderabad
Key Skills : Front Office Management, guest relationship
Urgent requirement for Guest Relations Manager at Mumbai.
Om Sai Group Consultancy
- 2 - 6 yrs
- Bangalore, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai
Key Skills : Guest relation manager, Guest Relation Executive, Sr. Guest relatio...
Career Insights For Your Growth
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...