.Hiring Companies:JET AIRWAYS & INDIGO AIR
Position: Ground Staff & Cabin Crew
Qualifications: Minimum 10+2 from a Government recognized Board/ University
Ground Staff-Rs 20000-30000
Cabin Crew-Rs 30000-40000
Job Location: Kolkata,New Delhi, Mumbai,Bangalore
No of Post: 500 Posts.
Age Limit: 18 and 35 Years.
• Checking passengers in for flights
• Re-routing or re-booking passengers whose flights have been cancelled or delayed
• Assisting disabled passengers or those travelling with young children
• Giving passengers up-to-date information on flights
• Assisting passengers with all enquiries, including lost or delayed baggage
• Assisting staff in carrying out security checks as and when the situation arises
• Delivering high levels of customer service to passengers and those travelling through the airport
•attending a pre-flight briefing, during which air cabin crew are assigned their working positions for the upcoming flight. Crew are informed of flight details, the schedule, the number of infants on board and if there are passengers with any special requirements, such as diabetic passengers or passengers in wheelchairs
•carrying out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment and doing security checks, ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy and that information in the seat pockets is up to date and all meals, drinks and stock are on board
•welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats
• informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away
• checking all seat belts and galleys are secure prior to take-off
• making announcements on behalf of the pilot and answering questions during the flight
• serving meals and refreshments
• selling duty-free goods and advising passengers of any allowance restrictions in force at their destination
•reassuring passengers and ensuring that they follow safety procedures correctly.