From all over the India Aviation Sector appointing Freshers Candidates..._
Congratulations to all the Aviation Job Seekers, there is a great opportunity _to work in this Industry._ It's _not a consultancy.We are the direct recruitment partner for many airlines and ground handling agencies._
Vacancies available : Kolkata.
(1) Cargo [Loader, Tag Boy, Trolly Boy, Utility Handler]
(1) Cargo - 18 to 32 years
(1) Cargo Program - 8th pass onwards.
(1) Cargo - 1100 to 25000 / month
Candidates must carry one copy update CV & a passport size photo.
Candidates must be dress formal.
Candidates must have good communication skills.
In case of Crew Handling candidates must have to be fluent in English. Its not a consultancy . We don't have any registration or Interview charge...
Interview starts from 11 am to 3 pm.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Post - Airport Ground Staff Services
Job Profile - A candidate is required to attend the passengers at different Airport counters during arrivals and departures of the flight.
Fresher can also apply
Checking passengers in for flights
– Re-routing or re-booking passengers whose flights have been cancelled or delayed
– Assisting disabled passengers or those travelling with young children
– Giving passengers up-to-date information on flights
– Assisting passengers with all enquiries, including lost or delayed baggage
– Assisting staff in carrying out security checks as and when the situation arises
– Delivering high levels of customer service to passengers and those travelling through the airport