- Do you want to start your career as an ERP Functional Consultant?
- Do you have knowledge of ERP Modules?
- Are you passionate about ERP Implementation?
Come Join Force Intellect!
We are an ERP Product company, focused on implementing ERP Software & IT strategies for manufacturing companies in Iron & Steel, Chemical, Engineering Industries & more.
For the role of ERP Functional Consultant, you should have a minimum of 6 months to 1 year relevant experience
You will be primarily responsible for:
- Understanding Business Requirements, ERP Implementation Objectives and Expectations
- Planning, Collaboration, Execution of ERP Implementation with internal and external stakeholders to ensure ERP project success
You should be willing to learn the Process of:
- Requirement Gathering and Documentation
- Business Process Mapping & ERP Configuration
- Conducting design discussions and reviews
- ERP Project Management
- Conducting ERP Trainings & Go-Live
What you will achieve during this assignment:
You will get an opportunity to
- Provide intellectual solutions to progressive and developing manufacturing clients
- Become a champion of business processes and project management processes
- Become a Leader & Problem solver
Kindly note : You will be on Probation for a period of 6 months during which time the salary will be Rs. 15000/- per month.
Force Intellect is an ERP product company focused on providing ERP solutions to manufacturing companies. We digitize, streamline and automate business processes to help manufacturing companies overcome challenges and become more efficient, productive and agile.
Force Intellect provides ERP software, ERP products, and ERP Custom Applications for SMEs in manufacturing industries. Our flagship product, Spectrum ERP is an End to End ERP software with Mobile Apps and Business Intelligence Solution. Our ERP can also be seamlessly integrated with Tally ERP. Our e-Procurement solution is offered as an integral part of our Spectrum ERP Purchase to Pay portfolio. We also offer eProcurement as a stand-alone solution and seamlessly integrate it with your existing 3rd party ERP systems. We have successfully implemented Spectrum ERP in various Manufacturing industry verticals such as Engineering, Fabrication, Electrical, Integrated Steel Plants, Rolling Mills, Transmission Line Towers industries.