We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Associate to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
• Greet and welcome guests
• Answer questions and address complaints
• Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
• Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
• Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
• Check, sort and forward emails
• Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Keep updated records and files
• Monitor office expenses and costs
• Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
• Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
• Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
• Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
• Proficient in English (oral and written)
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)