Number of Vacancy
About The Equicom Investment Advisers Pvt. Ltd.
The role of an research analyst is to analyze financial data and public records of companies, and use this analysis to determine the value of the company’s stock and to predict the company’s future financial picture.Research analysts initiate and conduct research on companies, monitor performance of stocks, and offer recommendations to investment advisers and investors about whether to buy or sell particular stocks. Many financial and equity research analysts develop expertise on particular types of stocks or business sectors.This job is focused heavily on research and analysis. Most research analysts are employed by brokerages or financial firms.
Salary:- 12,000.00 to -14,000.00 /month
Responsibilities and Duties
Key responsibilities:- Acquire extensive expertise in equity fundamentals & factors impacting price formation.
2. To generate recommendations in Equity & Commodity Market.
3. To maintain tracksheets chronologically.
4. Systematic approch to discover buy & sell rate by taking into account statistics like Stock Price,Trading Volume,Trade Rates etc. with Technical Indicators and Patterns.
5. Develop and write research reports like Daily Report,Track Sheet etc.
6. To Handle Cash & Derivative Technical Research Desk.
7. Ability to give profitable tips to clients in worst market condition.
8. Financial modeling-Input data into proprietary financial models to create charts,dashboards and supporting material.
9. Maintain up-to-date knowledge on industry happenings and current events.
10. Conduct primary research from industry sources.
11. Ability to give consistent performance in all segments.
For decades, the technological era offers a huge wave of opportunity to pursue high academic qualifications. If you have problems deciding which program you should p...
With digitalization, the demand for data entry jobs is on a constant high. With both public and private sector organizations looking to hire skilled data entry opera...
The traditional methods of marketing are no longer used in any field today. This is because, in this technology-filled world, the customers need valid information an...