Number of Vacancy
Post Graduate Diploma
About ned energy ltd
1. Lead the finance team.
2. Provide commercial and financial advice to the business and the Board that takes into account financial best practice.
3. Using exceptional communication and influencing skills to develop and maintain highlevel stakeholder relationships.
4. Prepare and implement long and short term financial plans, budgets and capital expenditure programs; and recommend pricing structures, financial management policy, asset utilisation and investment strategies to achieve business objectives.
5. Design and implement an integrated management reporting system which provides data for decision-making which will ensure that business objectives are met.
6. Prepare financial business cases as required for all investments.
7. Oversee the management of Kimbriki’s information systems.
8. Prepare documentation for and liaise with external funding providers where required.
9. Prepare and review annual budget, financial forecasts and Monthly/Quarterly Budget Reviews according to statutory requirements and monthly trading results and balance sheets.
10. Provide a rolling cash flow forecast for review by Management on a monthly basis.
11. Handle company share transactions such as issuing new shares, arranging for the payment of dividends and observing legal requirements.
12. Liaise with auditors, lawyers, tax advisers, bankers and shareholders; attend meetings and represent the company.
13. Negotiate the terms of new business contracts.
14. Liaise with external legal advisors regarding contract management matters.
15. Manage the commercial aspects of new and existing business contracts.
16. Conduct regular reviews of business contracts to ensure supplier obligations are being met and the company is receiving maximum value from the contracts.
17. Identify new business opportunities for the company and lead the preparation of business cases for presentation to the Board of KEE and shareholders.
18. Ensure that all returns required by the Corporations Law
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...