Number of Vacancy
• Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
• Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
• Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
• Good in interaction with Customers/Clients
• Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
• Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
• Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
• Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
• Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
• Clear understanding of steps in Accounting
• Excellent Communication
• Well-versed with MS Office, especially MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Word
• Comfortable working in a cross-functional teams
• Language proficient : English & Kannada is a must***
Key Skills : accounting, accountant
DxMinds Innovation Labs Pvt Ltd
Key Skills : HR, Human Resource Management
Key Skills : Finance Management
Key Skills : Accountant Executive
Key Skills : Sales, Finance Executive, Business Development
K D Groups
Key Skills : accounts executive
Futuristic Giga Tech
Key Skills : Finance
Key Skills : MBA, Finance, Finance Executive, Finance Associate
Key Skills : Procurement, Accounts, Finance, Process executive
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...