Number of Vacancy
About Birds Eye Systems Pvt Ltd
About the Profile :
The selected candidate will work on following :
Customer Support Role :
1. Answering calls & Emails politely and professionally to provide information about services and products.
2. Handling employee issues, staffing, managing client schedules, managing workflow, shedding light on departmental policy.
3. Always perform timely performance evaluations and initiate appropriate action if needed
4. Assisting in sales or getting hold of potential customers by answering product and service questions; pitch any new product or service the company may be providing.
5. Help in Opening customer accounts by recording or pulling out account information and also maintaining customer records by updating account information.
6. Letting the customer know the cause of the problem and resolving the same with adequate information and help by choosing the best solution to solve a problem; rectifying, adjusting and also following up to ensure proper resolution.
7. Analysing customer needs and recommending products based on those needs.
Social Media Platform :
1. Help develop, implement and manage social media strategy
2. Interact with consumers in real time on various social media platforms
3. Responsible for developing content across owned and earned social channels which include blog posts, tweets, status updates, pins, photos and videos.
4. Work on various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Blogs etc.
CTC : depending on the experience
Shifts : Rotational 7.00 a.m to 4.00 p.m & 2.00 p.m to 11.00
Week Offs 2
IT Industry in India has undergone a major change in the past few years. It has contributed significantly to the Indian economy. In other words, it can be said that ...
Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka is one of the rapidly growing metropolitan cities in India. Bangalore is considered as the ‘Silicon Valley of India’ Or the ‘Gard...
Sales are an energetic part of any company's endeavors to encourage a product. No matter what the product or service offered by a company is, it needs to sell for th...