Fashion Designer & Merchandiser,male,female
salary-12000 to 18000
day shift-9:30 to 6:30
age-18 to 30 yrs
male and female both can apply
full time job
industry: Fashion, designer, CAD
Functional Area: Fashion Designing, Merchandising
Role category: Designer
Skills required: Product planning, Product Development, Fashion, Fashion Designing, Design.
UG B. Tech/BE - any specialization, Textile, Diploma-Any specialization, Fashion designing
PG M. Tech any specialization, Textile
- Creating/visualizing an idea and producing a design by hand or using computer-aided design (CAD).
- Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colors and shapes.
- Monitor fitting sessions, and quality and also have experience in international sizing charts.
- Working with others in the design team, such as buyers, cutters and tailors, to develop products to meet a brief.
- Liaising closely with sales, buying and production teams on an ongoing basis to ensure the item suits the customer, market and price points and profitability of each design.
- Understanding design from a technical perspective, i.e. producing patterns, toiles and technical specifications for designs and also knowledge of cutting fabrics.
- Sourcing, selecting and buying fabrics, trims, fastenings and embellishments.
- Adapting existing designs for mass production developing a pattern that is cut and sewn into sample garments and supervising the creation of these, including fitting, detailing and adaptations.
- Sample Execution - Organizing Pattern / Fabrics / Trims/ Embroidery/ Prints & ensure proper stitching.
Designing new Samples, understanding international Fashion Develop Commercially viable and feasible samples, Sourcing new Fabrics, showroom assortment.
call sanjna hr