• Identification of Equipments, Manpower requirement - To establish SS Sheet metal Fabrication should decide requirements of equipment and suitable manpower in reference of parts to be made in the company
• Establish Fabrication Shop - Should decide space, Layout of equipment to suit process flow in existing shop
• Selection of Resources - Should select Manpower and Equipments to achieve productivity and quality
• To arrange and plan the work load - Decide and Maintain Inventory of Raw Material and allocation of work load to manpower through supervisors.
• Arranging Inspection and dispatch of ready components - Organize in process inspection and Customer Inspection and dispatching the material to respective ware house
• To prepare NC for defective / Process rejection material - To study the rejection and take appropriate action against NC - To maintain Tools, Tackles and Consumables used on the floor
Record and replenish plan for tap, drills, Welding electrodes and welding accessories and any special tool used on the floor
• Maintain Good House Keeping of Shop Floor - Periodic review and clearance of unwanted items from the floor
GOAL • To achieve production target with Quality of Product
• Should report duty punctually.
• Should be well & neat dressed
• Should have good verbal & written communication skill
• Should be proactive
• Should be good team member
• Should have good analytical ability
• Should have innovative approach to Assembly
• Should organize and maintain good record of documents
• Should be self-starter & self-motivated
• Should be able to guide the subordinates
• Should be loyal & honest to the responsibility given
We are well established professionally managed and system driven placement consultants from Vadodara. We are specializing in placement of Executives, Middle Level Managers and Supervisory Level Personnel across a wide spectrum of skills and functions.