1) Check Import/export Documentation to Determine Cargo Contents, and Classify Goods Into Different Fee or Tariff Groups, Using a Tariff Coding System.
2) Contact Vendors And/or Claims Adjustment Departments in Order to Resolve Problems with Shipments, or Contact Service Depots to Arrange for Rep3) Determine Method of Shipment, and Prepare Bills of Lading, Invoices, and other Shipping Documents.
4) Direct Delivery Trucks to Shipping Doors or Designated Marshalling Areas, and Help Load and Unload Goods Safely.
5) Direct or Participate in Cargo Loading in Order to Ensure Completeness of Load and Even Distribution of Weight.
6) Enter Shipping Information Into a Computer By Hand or By Using a Hand-held Scanner that Reads Bar Codes On Goods.airs.