Number of Vacancy
About CallHealth Services
Call Health is a technology-powered health care company that has built the world’s first integrated virtual-and-mobility platform to bring “Everything about Health” to the doorstep of the customer in and outside India.
Job Role: Executive Trainee– Customer Services
Education Qualification: B. Sc. In Hospitality & Hotel Administration
Eligibility Criteria: One should be 2016, 2017 passed outs & 2018 (Final years students)
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 0-2 Years
Walk-In Date: 14th April 2018
Time: From 10 AM to 3 PM
• Your primarily responsible for the management of sales and relationships with particular customers.
• He/She maintains the company’s existing relationships with a client or group of clients to have a successful long-term relationship and continued business with client.
• The Enabler serves as the interface between the customer service and sales team.
• You are required to think innovatively, drive customer engagement, understand customer’s demand, plan on how to meet these demands and thus generate sales for CallHealth.
• You actively collaborate with all Services Businesses and clients to help the business give customize plans to retain the client and achieve its revenue and growth targets as defined and agreed upon as per the Annual Operating Plan.
Interested candidates need to carry enclosed documents:
1. Request to carry updated Profile/Resume.
2. Recent photograph.
3. Photo copies of all your education documents till height education/semester.
An occupation undertaking with regular employment and remuneration in return is known as a job. Nowadays searching for a good job has become quite difficult, but the...
When it comes to your career, you need to make sure that you are aware of what positions you might be able to hold. One of them is the business development executive...
Work from home is always excellent to some and fantasise many. But at the current Covid-19 pandemic it is somewhat relaxing. People usually prefer remote support job...