SPM HR SOLUTIONS Hiring for a Manufacturing Company in Chennai
a) Designation: Executive – Quality Assurance ( IPQC Chemist)
1. Working in shift, responsible for all IPQC( Internal Process Quality Control) activities in the shift & co-ordinate three shift activities by effective communication.
2. Overall responsibility to ensure the stickered bags are available for FG packing & control the issue of labelled bags to production line.
3. Responsible to monitoring of Pest control systems by daily inspection of rodent trap/insecticutor/pheromone trap, and plant inspection to identify any pest activities and initiate the corrective action plan.
4. In-process monitoring and online sampling and reporting of physical quality analysis of semi-finished products, finished products.
5. Perform shift wise chemical analysis of IPQC samples & record the analysis result in the “analysis report”
6. Online product and process quality verification and immediate reporting for online correction.
7. Monitoring & reporting of defective material.
8. Monitoring the activities of blending (RM / SFG) and FG packing.
9. Ensure & verify the consumption of raw material as per the QA allocation.
10. Ensure the RM and By-product consumption as per the plan.
11. Shift wise retain samples & shipment sample storages for future reference and maintain the record.
12. Ensure all CP and CCPs are available and working condition. CCP monitoring & record verification.
13. Ensure the line magnets are cleaned as per the cleaning schedule and its documentation.
SPM HR SOLUTIONS has been established with the sole objective to dedicate itself for quality service in Human Resource Sector. We are specialists providing skilled human resources at Top, Middle and Junior level. We aim to provide consultations and value-added HR services to Corporate/ MNCs/ Industries and all type of Business establishments.