Number of Vacancy
About IPETRONIK India Pvt Ltd
Your responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Developing white-box oriented testing methods to verify and validate firmware of
IPETRONIK measurement devices.
· Creating/executing test plans and strategies to improve firmware quality and test coverage.
· Establishing working relationship with firmware development engineers to improve code
· Validation/verification of new firmware builds prior to release.
· Management of bugs found during test, driving through to ensure resolution.
Key Skills : Customer Support, Electrical Engineering
Key Skills : System Engineer, Electrical Engineer
Key Skills : Design Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical Engin...
Key Skills : Electrical Engineer
Key Skills : Sr. Electrical Engineer
Key Skills : Electrical Engineer, engineering
Key Skills : Software Engineer, software development
Key Skills : Autocadd
Key Skills : Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineer
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...