We have an open position with us, which we want to fill at the earliest. Below are the details of the requirement.
If you are looking for a job and your experience matches the requirement; do not hesitate to apply for the same. We would be more than happy to review your application and consider you if your experience matches with our expectations.
If you are not looking for a change at this point of time and have any references of your colleagues or friends, request you to kindly share the requirement with them.
We would like to reach to as many candidates as possible, to select a right candidate; which will put us as an organization and a prospective candidate in a WIN situation and we can achieve the ultimate goal of work satisfaction.
Job Description: -
• Document Controller shall follow governing documents and directions defined by Organization
• Report to the Project Manager.
• Document controller will be responsible to store and share project documents received from Vendor/Client/3rd party to project engineers and versa.
• As document controller need to analyses, track and report progress based on contractual requirement around project documentation. Identify gaps and propose recommendations.
• Provide oversight role by attending a (bi)-weekly meeting with Project team and other document coordination related status meeting with Company.
• Participate in the process of identifying and validating any proposals for deviation from the requirements and monitor implementation
• Provide quality oversight of document deliverable
• Maintaining all correspondence and other transmittal's from the Clients and other contractor / suppliers / vendors etc. in a systematic way to facilitate an easy reference at all time
• Maintain a close working relationship with the client/ customer.
• Quality check of documents as per administrative requirements.
• Notify the supplier/customer/client of any acceptance or comments to the documents.