Dispatch Officer jobs in Rajkot - Dahod Consultancy Services
1) All entries for Inward of material/other goods and dispatch of material are to be done.
2) Entries to be done in ERP. Training with regard to ERP will be given.
3) Regular communication and follow up with Transporters/Suppliers will be required for inward and dispatch of material.
5) All other incidental work with regard to inward and dispatch of material will be required including weighing the material, collecting dispatch/job work orders, etc.
6) With regard to QC, Quality Control of material at different levels, preparing inspection report, associated drawings for quality and production, and corresponding data entries.
7) Incidental administration/office work will also occur, including coordination/support with HR dept for salary preparation and for other employee-related quarries.
8) Additional work apart from the above, in other departments, will be given with salary negotiations if the candidate displays appropriate capability.
Career Insights For Your Growth
Specialized knowledge of foreign languages can bring you some of the best international jobs. If you thought interpreting, translating or teaching jobs are the only ...
When you are applying for various jobs online, a lot of things are taken into consideration when your application is scrutinized. The skills stated, your overall per...
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...