Responsible for organizing, modifying, and supporting a company's computer and cloud systems.
2. Assists in the planning, design, documentation, and implementation of various systems to include
desktop PCs, servers, network equipment, and software applications.
3. Design, deploy & support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
4. Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
5. Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal
computers as well as printers.
6. Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways and intrusion detection systems.
7. Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server
resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying
completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
8. Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
9. Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are
successfully backed up to the cloud media, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.