Deputy General Manager jobs in Chennai - HR INC
Deputy General Manager Franchise Development
- 5 - 10 yrs
8,00,000 to 10,00,000 p.a.
1. Appoint new franchises for the company in unrepresented areas.
2. Service existing franchises spread across multiple states. Does regular visits to company centres that are assigned to you towards building their businesses in their territories.
3. Implement companys marketing strategies in all assigned centres as per directions from HO.
4. Plan promotional and database collection activity along with local marketing team and monitor its effective implementation.
5. Set course wise enrollment targets to centres, review and suggest corrective measures if business is not adhering to plan.
6. Responsible for the annual revenue and enrollment growth of the assigned centres in line with overall financial goals of the company.
7. Do presentations / seminars in schools / colleges towards building businesses and driving concepts to the target market.
8. Understand school level and college level course academics so as to effectively monitor academic delivery in centres.
9. Monitor effective implementation of academic delivery as per the course structure and sequence set by the Academic department.
10. Responsible for collection of royalty from the assigned centres as per their monthly revenue collection and ensuring that centres do their accounting practices as per statutory requirements.
11. Recruit appropriate talents in both marketing and academics as per qualification criteria set by the company.
12. Evaluate quality of academic delivery and advice corrective actions based on student feedback.
13. Ensure upkeep of MIS and other reporting systems at the centre and provide input to the centre management as per its analysis.
14. Uphold the values of the company in all dealings with various stakeholders and carry out ones duties with integrity and responsibility.
15. Carry oneself with the decorum that is appropriate for a senior level person so as to engage an
Career Insights For Your Growth
While many of us still recall old-fashioned appraisal approaches (i.e. paperwork), over the last decade digital technologies, have been incorporated extensively into...
Work from home is always excellent to some and fantasise many. But at the current Covid-19 pandemic it is somewhat relaxing. People usually prefer remote support job...
Mechanical engineers are skilled to apply physics and science knowledge in the mechanical systems. They plan, manufacture, and examine these systems. It is often a d...