Deputy Branch Manager jobs in West Delhi (Delhi) - ARNAV HR SOLUTIONS
We have opening for Deputy Branch Manager profile for one of our client deals in Insurance Industry for Delhi Location .Please find the JD and company details for further process.
Profile Deputy Branch Manager
Channel - Agency
Experience 3 - 7years
Location Delhi ( Karol Bagh)
Budget - Upto 7 LPA
Key Responsibilities & Account abilities:
· Achieve GPW targets for the designated territory / span of agents
· Recruitment of new agency manager and agents, in accordance with laid down regulations regarding agent recruitment
· Activation of agents
· Ensuring training of agents as per business requirements
· Ensuring business hygiene standards, in face of business pressure
· Ensuring planned spread of business across diverse product lines of the company
· Ensuring agents are motivated and building a long term connect between the agents and the company.
· Monitoring key competition developments and ensuring flow of information to the organisation
Performance screening of all agents allotted and taking appropriate action as may be required from time to time
Knowledge / Experience / Skills
· Needs to have spent at least 3-4 years in the agency function of an insurance company ( life, general or health ).
· Experience of having built a successful territory from scratch would be an added advantage.
· Minimum expected qualification Graduation.
· Candidate needs excellent communication skills, perseverance, adaptability, goal orientation and willingness to learn
If you Keen to explore for this opportunity please revert with below details:-
Associate Agency Development Manager
Niyukti Management Consultant
- 3 - 5 yrs
- Delhi, Agra, Bareilly, Varanasi
Key Skills : Agency Development Manager, Territory Manager, territory sales,
Agency Development Manager
- 2 - 8 yrs
- Delhi, Bareilly, Bijnor, Ghaziabad, Moradabad, Kolkata
Key Skills : Direct Marketing, Sales, team management, Business Development, A...
Career Insights For Your Growth
IT Industry in India has undergone a major change in the past few years. It has contributed significantly to the Indian economy. In other words, it can be said that ...
Mechanical engineers are skilled to apply physics and science knowledge in the mechanical systems. They plan, manufacture, and examine these systems. It is often a d...
When you are applying for various jobs online, a lot of things are taken into consideration when your application is scrutinized. The skills stated, your overall per...