· Act as Data SME for regulatory projects leveraging knowledge to achieve streamlining of data workflow.
· Take ownership of file production and perform data analysis tasks.
· Review existing and look at scope for automation leveraging technical knowledge and skills.
· Assist the company in utilising publicly available data to improve data accuracy.
Data Analyst Activities:
· Trade Reporting File Generation in SQL database, running data related queries and working with associated teams to improve the controls and data quality.
· Creation and maintenance of appropriate records, databases/systems. Ensuring that documentation information is accurately and promptly recorded for relevant counterparties including funds together with any required remediation of existing data.
· Review existing data structure and work with teams to establish future state models.
· Assist in identifying gaps in current process implementing both fix and prevent measures to guarantee future state quality.
· Prioritise business requirements for the distribution of Client Reference data, by working with senior stakeholders, SME’s and multiple business lines
· Conducting detailed analysis on existing quality of data - identifying anomalies and providing solutions to prepare the data for distribution
· Responsible for the project pipeline and the initial sizing/scope conversations with consumers throughout the organisation
· Assisting potential data consumers to help them understand their reference data requirements through the development of Business Requirement Documentation, Process Flows and Logical Data Models
· Working with senior stakeholders to understand project timelines and dependencies