The primary role of a CRM is to speak with the perspective parents and explain the parents about our products and services. He will be also responsible for connecting an expert tutor for a perspective client.
• Must have good communication skill in English + Hindi or Kannada. Should know good email etiquette.
• Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
• Schedule Tutor Interviews, keep tab about keeping the tutors profile fresh.
• Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
• Work seamlessly on adding new tutors to the platform.
• Collect regular feedback from the customers and maximizing commercial opportunities.
• Working closely with parents and tutors to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
• Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
• Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email. This includes sending occasional mailers for both tutor and parents and keeps them up to date.